- New PRETEC System™ (PRecision TEnsion Containment System)
- Deep, wide circumferential grooves and radically swept back Aqua Chute lateral grooves
- Dimensionally stable polyester carcass ply
- Maxi-Sipe Technology combined with Snow-Hook tread blocks
- Precise placement of a continuous, single strand, spiral wrapped, aramid fiber reinforcement directly under the tread provides excellent strength, durability, a consistent footprint shape with maximized tread contact area under high-speed conditions.
- Balanced, year round, genuine all-season traction capability with an outstanding blend of wet and dry traction, genuine light snow mobility and sport handling control in all weather conditions.
- Enhanced water evacuation at speed to reduce hydroplaning tendency which provides confident wet traction even in deep water situations.
- Excellent carcass strength - even at higher operating temperatures - with a smooth ride.
- Maximized sipe density with optimized center groove offset design and hook shaped tread blocks for enhanced light snow traction, combined with tread block tapering and reinforcement, significantly enhance snow traction capability while maintaining wet and dry handling sport performance capability.
* IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUOTED PRICES. Prices quoted do not include additional charges for sales taxes, mounting and balancing, valve stems, tire disposal fees, state recycling fees, tire protection plans and other charges. Prices may vary from one store to another or from one date to another. Tires listed may not be in stock at the identified store. Prices listed were received from individual stores and have not been verified by Big O Tires. Please call the Big O Store of your choice for up-to-date information and details on pricing, additional charges and product availability.