- Computer Designed Tread Pattern
- Radical Ribs
- Center Islands with "Bridges"
- 3 Deep Circumferential Grooves
- Sumitomo All Steel Casing
- Maximizes tread pattern for excellent vehicle stability and traction in all weather conditions.
- Outside shoulder ribs that act like traction bars, yet stabilize the tread for greater stability and long tread life.
- Gives the traction needed in wet and dry maneuvers, but has "bridges" of rubber spanning them to control irregular wear patterns, and help deliver long mileage. These bridges also help control tread squirm during tight turns.
- Allows maximum dispersal of water from tread pattern.
- Gives excellent resistance to curbs, potholes, and road variations. Helps to ensure better retreadability for lower cost per mile.
* IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUOTED PRICES. Prices quoted do not include additional charges for sales taxes, mounting and balancing, valve stems, tire disposal fees, state recycling fees, tire protection plans and other charges. Prices may vary from one store to another or from one date to another. Tires listed may not be in stock at the identified store. Prices listed were received from individual stores and have not been verified by Big O Tires. Please call the Big O Store of your choice for up-to-date information and details on pricing, additional charges and product availability.