Our Commitment to Accessibility
At TBC Corporation, our company is our community and we are committed to providing an accessible and helpful experience for our guests, both at our brick-and-mortar locations and our online properties. We aspire to provide a platform that will satisfy the needs of all consumers, including those individuals with disabilities. If you experience any trouble with TBC websites or online tools, or with how they interact with the assistive technology you require, contact our Customer Service Team at 1-833-219-85801-833-219-8580 or email us at email@example.com.
Actions and Ongoing Efforts
There is always room for improvement. As such, TBC Corporation has engaged the help of experts to assess our current state, to compare against industry benchmarks and to ensure that our content offerings meet or exceed those standards. We are targeting compliance with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards, including levels A and AA. This effort is ongoing and we are committed to improvement.
If you experience any trouble with TBC websites or online tools, or with how they interact with the assistive technology you require, contact our Customer Service Team at 1-833-219-85801-833-219-8580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technologies
We consistently strive to design this website to be compatible with assistive technologies and major web browsers. However, in Internet Explorer and other older and/or unsupported browsers, some aspects of the website will not display fully. For optimal performance, we suggest you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
AudioEye Trusted Certification
The AudioEye Trusted Certification represents a commitment to accessibility and digital inclusion.
This Big O Tires website is AudioEye Trusted.
The AudioEye web accessibility certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of identifying and resolving access barriers, conforming with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA Success Criteria, and ensuring an optimal user experience for all users, regardless of their individual abilities.
AudioEye attests to the following:
- AudioEye Activation is complete
- Testing & Discovery is ongoing with continuous monitoring.
- Remediation & Validation is ongoing
- AudioEye Trusted remains active.
- 24/7 Website accessibility help desk is active. Report an issue.Opens a New Window.
- Page elements menu is activated
- Visual Toolkit is activated.
AudioEye certifies that the Big O Tires website is being optimized to substantially conform with AudioEye’s interpretation of the informative guidance provided by WCAG 2.1 AA. In this ongoing effort, certified accessibility professionals have already made progress to remove access barriers and will continue to enhance this site for optimal accessibility and usability for all users.
This perpetual and uninterrupted service includes continuous monitoring, regularly scheduled manual audits, and, as needed, regular releases that improve access and usability for all users, including users of Assistive Technology.
If you encounter access barriers or issues with any page or feature on this website that may present a challenge for site visitors looking to access this website, please submit your feedback through the Help Desk.
AudioEye Representations and Warranties:
- AudioEye continually monitors the relevant World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to improve conformance with WCAG guidelines and to eradicate issues of accessibility that may impede access for persons with disabilities.
- AudioEye periodically monitors current law and practice regarding digital accessibility compliance including, but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other similar state and international laws.
- AudioEye has and will continue to take steps necessary to help improve and maintain equal access to this website.
- AudioEye monitors this website and/or the platform hosting this website to take the steps necessary to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye evaluates this website and/or the platform hosting this website on a periodic basis to improve conformance with WCAG standards.
- AudioEye periodically reviews automated and manual test results to develop remediations to this website and/or the platform hosting this website to increase conformance with WCAG Success Criteria.
- AudioEye provides support and training resources that promote accessibility best practices including, but not limited to, universal design, WCAG Success Criteria, video captioning, and document remediation.
- To the full extent possible and for select supported platforms, AudioEye provides product stakeholders in charge of managing the platform hosting this website with information a) to improve the accessibility of the platform, the site template, and web components that comprise this website, b) to incorporate accessibility into the design process, and c) to better ensure an optimal user experience for individuals with disabilities.
- AudioEye supports a 24/7 Help Desk for site visitors, which enables them to report accessibility issues and grievances should they be encountered. AudioEye prioritizes the remediation of validated issues as submitted via the Help Desk.
- AudioEye works with and/or takes measures to provide technical analysis and functional usability testing (manual testing) of this website and/or the platform hosting this website, which is conducted by assistive technology (AT) testers.
- Via proprietary and patented AudioEye Dynamic Remediation Technology, AudioEye remediates issues of accessibility identified within this website and/or the platform hosting this website and conducts retesting of issues to validate usability of remediated content and functionality.
- AudioEye provides implementation of the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed, which provides web personalization tools permitting site visitors to customize their user experience to meet individual needs.
- AudioEye conducts ongoing and continuous monitoring based on the usage analytics tracked by AudioEye. This always-on monitoring ensures that the pages being accessed by site visitors – the pertinent pages relative to the site visitor’s experience - are being regularly prioritized and evaluated for accessibility conformance.