About this Tire
Tire Line features
- Large longitudinal grooves
- Comfort And Control
- High Surface Area Silicas (Hds)
- Variable tension control nylon belt
- Optimized tread pattern
- Inner tread block sipes
- Winter Performance
- High Surface Area Silicas (Hds) Improve Wet Traction, Reduce Rolling Resistance And Increase Tread Life
- Enhances steering and promotes even tread wear.
- Circumferential Grooves Provide Faster Water Expulsion Improving Safety And Control In Aquaplaning Situations
- Grips the road for improved snow traction.
- Increases control and handling on snowy roads.
- Variable Tension Control Nylon Belt Optimizes Footprint Shape Resulting In High Levels Of Comfort, Greater Steering Control And Better Treadwear
- Variable Size Tread Elements With A Specific Pitch Sequence Minimize Noise Inside The Vehicle
- Delivers all-season traction and improves fuel economy.
- Inner Blocks: Winter Siping Technology Enhances Tread Pattern Stability And Improves Snow Traction Performance Larger Grooves Between Blocks Are Designed To Capture More Snow And Expel Water Faster
- Mileage Warranty: 50,000
- Speed Rating
- Load Index
- Maximum Load